ERT is seeking a tenacious, self motivated hunter to drive European sales for our Digital Patient product line. You should have a real drive to succeed, a track record of individual success and the ability to achieve results through collaborative working with the wider ERT commercial team. The ideal candidate will be knowledgeable in clinical research and diagnostics and will have experience in both large and small company environments.
ERT is a global data and technology company that minimizes uncertainty and risk in clinical trials so that our customers can move ahead with confidence. With more than 45 years of clinical and therapeutic experience, ERT balances knowledge of what works with a vision for what’s next, so it can adapt without compromising standards.
Over the past four years, more than half of all FDA drug approvals came from ERT-supported studies. Pharma companies, Biotechs, and CROs have relied on ERT solutions in 9,500+ studies spanning three million patients to date. By identifying trial risks before they become problems, ERT enables customers to bring clinical treatments to patients quickly – and with confidence. For more information, go to ert.com or follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, and Face
Develop and execute the implementation of the assigned product line’s executive strategy, sales objectives and bookings goals. Develop and execute programs to drive new sales for the assigned business unit through the ERT sales teams and new and existing customers. Work closely with assigned line’s Product Management team to support the development of new offerings that meet identified market.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Participate in sales, product management and related meetings as required in support of key opportunities in the respective product line’s business, market and strategic initiatives
2. Coordinate with the appropriate ERT Sales personnel to develop winning strategies on active sales opportunities for assigned and cross-lines products and services
3. Negotiate and contract of new business, meeting or exceeding assigned sales goals
4. Lead strategic meetings and proposal fulfillment and be an integral part of developing qualitative and quantitative analysis that drives strategic initiatives
5. Work with Sales on Pipeline development and fulfillment ensuring the attainment of sales objectives
6. Day-to- day management and tracking of assigned product line’s sales activities through development and monitoring of key performance metrics
7. Collaborate and coordinate with ERT sales and product management to ensure alignment of sales and delivery activities
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Effective administrative responsibilities, including time management, travel and expenses
1. The ideal candidate will possess a Bachelor’s degree with 5+ years of sales experience, and a proven ability to successfully execute a sales strategy directly and through a professional sales force
2. Knowledgeable in clinical research and diagnostics and experience in both large and small company environments
3. A demonstrated record of success in major account and consultative sales is required and will bring successful experience managing and penetrating large, multinational accounts in the life sciences arena.
4. Other key selection criteria include: successful experience selling within the clinical research market, a track record of aggressive sales achievement, and success within a small company environment serving a highly competitive market place.
5. Results-oriented and driven to achieve the immediate sales and revenue objectives of the Company.
6. Effective time and travel management and strong organizational skills are necessary in order to maintain balanced sales support while achieving sales targets and organizational goals.
7. Ability to travel regularly for business, both domestically and overseas.