The Product Manager will deliver measurable business results by defining product solutions that meet both market needs and company goals. Manage all aspects of the Product Life Cycle. Define user stories, and lead internal teams to the successful launch, market adoption, serviceability and profitable market growth of those Products. The Product Manager supports the business as the expert for their products.
ERT is a global data and technology company that minimizes uncertainty and risk in clinical trials so that our customers can move ahead with confidence. With more than 45 years of clinical and therapeutic experience, ERT balances knowledge of what works with a vision for what’s next, so it can adapt without compromising standards.
Powered by the company’s EXPERT® technology platform, ERT’s solutions enhance trial oversight, enable site optimization, increase patient engagement, and measure the efficacy of new clinical treatments while ensuring patient safety. Over the past four years, more than half of all FDA drug approvals came from ERT-supported studies. Pharma companies, Biotechs, and CROs have relied on ERT solutions in 9,500+ studies spanning three million patients to date. By identifying trial risks before they become problems, ERT enables customers to bring clinical treatments to patients quickly – and with confidence. For more information, go to ert.com or follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Product Manager accomplishes this by:
● Creating a shared awareness of the customer and market needs
● Defining the Product solution including strategic and tactical road maps, user stories, and delivery plans
● Facilitating and supporting cross-functional and external activities required to achieve the planned objectives ensuring that we optimize the demands of both the customer, the business and regulations.
● Helping to ensure that we meet our financial targets for each product including those related to both revenue maximization and profitability
● Assisting in the development of product positioning, product training and sales enablement tools
The duties and responsibilities listed in this job description represent the major responsibilities of the position. Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned, as required. ERT reserves the right to amend or change this job description to meet the needs of ERT. This job description and any attachments do not constitute or represent a contract.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS NEEDED:
● Bachelor’s degree (business or science-related field preferred);
● At least 3-5+ years of experience in product management
● Ability to travel 25%+
● Proven leadership and decision-making ability
● Demonstrated leadership in executing market research (voice of customer), identifying unmet market needs, and translating those needs into business opportunities
● Demonstrated business and project planning skills and track record of defining, developing, and launching successful software products
● Ability to synthesize information into a compelling story
● Customer focus with interpersonal and influencing skills across the organization
● Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills in English language
● Some healthcare and/or clinical trial industry knowledge preferred
The Department Head has the discretion to hire personnel with a combination of experience and education, which may vary from the above listed qualifications.