ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for analyzing and evaluating operational performance metrics and resources. Maps metrics against the Company's operational plans and tactical/strategic goals to ensure alignment and focus.
- Builds project plans, ensures adherence to project schedules, maintains a systems orientation and can work effectively with peers to set technology priorities and conduct long-term planning.
- Supports HRMS upgrades, patches, testing and other technical projects as assigned.
- Generates reports/queries, including writing, maintaining and supporting a variety of reports or queries utilizing appropriate reporting tools. Assists in development of standard reports for ongoing customer needs.
- Helps maintain data integrity in systems by running queries and analyzing data.
- Manage maintenance and accuracy of employee data for reporting and distribution.
- Ensure services are in compliance with professional standards, state and federal regulatory requirements related to recordkeeping and reporting.
- Assist with system implementations, integration with internal and external technologies, partnering with HR colleagues to create end user training and provide ongoing technical support and maintenance.
- Work closely with outsourced and third party providers to create integration and interfaces.
- Develop user procedures, guidelines, and documentation. Train clients and end users
- Assist in the development of consistent and standardized processes and services.
- Develop, prepare, generate, and analyze ongoing and ad-hoc special reports pertaining to employee personnel information and data, including but not limited to reports such as headcount, goals and performance management, staffing levels/deployment, turnover, absenteeism, recruitment, applicant tracking, compensation, promotions, etc. Effectively utilize the data processing system to obtain, store, and analyze pertinent data and information.
- Serve as HR department liaison to Business Systems/IT function.
- Continually evaluates and identifies areas and processes to improve or automate.
- Identifies and understands issues, problems and opportunities. Compares data from different sources to draw conclusions. Uses these data to build project plans and ensure adherence to schedule and other specifications.
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Recommend policy and/or handbook changes pertaining to compensation or HRIS related items.
- Conducts training, including developing user procedures, guidelines and documentation. Trains clients on new processes/functionality. Trains new system users.
- Communicates HRIS changes/enhancements to users.
- Continually increase HRIS knowledge through participation in user groups, webcasts, trainings, etc. to ensure best practices and to keep up on current trends.
The duties and responsibilities listed in this job description represent the major responsibilities of the position. Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned, as required. ERT reserves the right to amend or change this job description to meet the needs of ERT. This job description and any attachments do not constitute or represent a contract.