ERT - US is hiring a Principal Solutions Consultant who will provide leadership in solution sales and architectural planning and in driving solutions across multiple domains/ solution areas, contributing to the future success of the business through innovations in technology.
A person in this role will be responsible for leading the technical aspect of sales opportunities. Conduct required analysis, problem definition, and oversee the delivery of messaging, solution demonstration and value presentation to prospects during the sales process.
This role, along with engineering leaders within Analytics will lead and contribute to the definition of an overarching analytics strategy and architecture that will align analytics investments with the highest impact areas, while producing a suite of complementary models, tools, and technologies
The ideal candidate for this role will have a passion for all things data, analytics with a specific focus on clinical trials. This candidate should have a unique ability to provide strategic advantage for ERT through innovative solutions.
ERT is a global data and technology company that minimizes uncertainty and risk in clinical trials so that our customers can move ahead with confidence. With more than 45 years of clinical and therapeutic experience, ERT balances knowledge of what works with a vision for what’s next, so it can adapt without compromising standards.
Powered by the company’s EXPERT® technology platform, ERT’s solutions enhance trial oversight, enable site optimization, increase patient engagement, and measure the efficacy of new clinical treatments while ensuring patient safety. Over the past four years, more than half of all FDA drug approvals came from ERT-supported studies. Pharma companies, Biotechs, and CROs have relied on ERT solutions in 9,500+ studies spanning three million patients to date. By identifying trial risks before they become problems, ERT enables customers to bring clinical treatments to patients quickly – and with confidence. For more information, go to ert.com or follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
• Evangelize break through analytics solutions through adoption of big data, cloud native technologies, Machine learning and Data Science
• Partner with Product and Engineering leadership to establish an architectural plan across multiple solution areas, in consideration of the product roadmaps
• Embrace and influence domain driven design and architecture principles of security, scale, uptime and reliability
• Partner with business leaders to provide expert technical advice and influence strategic decision making
• Guide and mentor engineering teams to raise collective technical expertise
• Demonstrate a strong bias for architecture principles balanced with tactical timelines, cost and risks
• Contribute to architecture guiding principles, development standards, training and hiring
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.