ERT - Boston and Pittsburgh is hiring a Product Manager for our eCOA product line. This person will have a drive and desire to succeed in leading all activities related to delivering assigned eCOA products including scope, design, feature definition, usability, as well as product launch, and defect management.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Work closely within the product management team regarding product requirements and project details, and ensure that functionality delivered matches market requirements.
2. Maintain and monitor project timelines and ensure accuracy in reporting of project status. Includes definition of project timelines, securing of internal & external resources, process tracking, risk management (prioritization, critical paths and costs) and communication of project status.
3. Manage the release process for an assigned imaging products, including coordination across the organization, to develop and launch on-time and on-budget.
4. Communicate all potential risks (regulatory or other), operational deviations including summary root cause and CAPA metrics to as necessary and as directed.
5. Responsible for the customization of existing platforms/products for their technical lifecycle.
6. Manage resources to assure availability to customize and roll out solutions to automate imaging within studies and the management of imaging and clinical data.
7. Drive the customization of imaging sub-specialty specific software or solutions.
8. Manage progress reporting; create overall progress and financial reports.
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Work closely with others inter- and intra- product line to:
2. Provide accurate and detailed project time reports, complete assignments within the prescribed timeline, seeking supervision/consultation/assistance in a timely manner.
3. Consistently and dependably engage in the process of critical thinking in order to formulate and implement recommendations or decisions.
4. Other related projects & tasks as assigned.