1. Monitor tak list daily to ensure all data deliverables are met. Proactively notify the Data Manager when any deliverables are in jeopardy of not being met on the scheduled date.
2. Generate data extracts fromthe appropriate ERT system.
a. Execute extraction routines
b. Executie edit check routines
c. Review data and edit check output
i. Identify discrepant, missing, or incomplete information
ii. Perform data edits to correct information
iii. Generate queries as necessary to clarify information
iv. Document any actions taken to correct erroneous data
d. Upon completion of data review and cleaning, re-extract, convert, and move files to the
appropriate network location for processing by the System Analysts.
e. Post formatted data files to Sponsor systems.
3. Receive and review data updates requested by the Sponsor
a. Serve as the recipient of reconciliation requests from the Sponsor
b. Research and document actions taken for all the discrepant information
c. Perform required data edits
d. Generate queries as necessary to clarify information
e. Ensure updates are made in accordance with study timelines and Sponsor expectations.
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Assist with process improvement projects such as SOP and SWI creation or revision
2. Maintain study files including all documentation of database edits
The duties and responsibilities listed in this job description represent the major responsibilities of the position. Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned, as required. ERT reserves the right to amend or change this job description to meet the needs of ERT. This job description and any attachments do not constitute or represent a contract.
1. BS/BA degree in Life Sciences or related field preferred
2. Atleast two years of equivalent data experience
3. Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
4. Strong organizational, interpersonal, time-management, and problem solving skills
5. Ability to manage multiple priorities
6. Strong attention to detail
7. Previous SAS or SQL exposure or experience a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.