In addition to the traditional responsibilities of running the internal IT function, this executive leads the deployment, implementation, and maintenance of externally facing computing systems.
- Set a clear technical vision and multi-year roadmap for ERT’s IT infrastructure, systems, and applications, grounded in enabling ERT to efficiently conduct its day-to-day business and grow in a rapidly changing environment.
- Ensure ERT production system uptime goals are met or exceeded.
- Working with the Chief Information Security Officer, ensure IT systems meet all requirements for a regulated Life Sciences business operating in multiple countries. (GDPR, ISO standards, GCP etc.)
- Develop a strong program-driven organization with processes in place to plan, budget and execute IT projects reliably. Provide clear and frequent communication to the executive team on, operational technology stability, project delivery and budget adherence.
- Develop a nimble and highly collaborative, flexible, and transparent organization and culture which constantly engages other senior leaders to ensure IT is focused on the right priorities and meeting business goals.
- Provide close support to the R&D software development team to ensure efficient and timely implementation of ERT’s products, reports, and services roadmap.
- Translate highly technical requirements and business priorities into robust IT Systems and Architecture requirements.
- Lead a global team of approximately 40+ employees, aligning a diverse staff with the mission of ERT and the clients and patients we serve. Today's organization includes the following departments: Data Center Operations, IT Service Delivery, Cloud DevOps teams.
The duties and responsibilities listed in this job description represent the major responsibilities of the position. Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned, as required. ERT reserves the right to amend or change this job description to meet the needs of ERT. This job description and any attachments do not constitute or represent a contract.