- Perform duties required in the processing of reported issues and requests in the ticketing system. Including the monitoring assigned queues (SQUADS), tracking issues progress until completion, and document troubleshooting steps/actions and resolutions.
- Diagnose, repair, and troubleshoot any and all ERT provided hardware, software, or other equipment to ensure optimal workstation performance
- Plan, track and purchase adequate supplies of hardware and software licenses needed to support personnel resources, maintain systems accessible to all users on and off-site while adhering to budgetary guidelines.
- Configure, coordinate and support all technical aspects of All Hands meetings and any other local medium to large scale events including audio and video setup.
- Develop and implement plans for testing, modifying or upgrading local file systems and applications.
- Assist in the testing, modifying or upgrading global file systems and applications, ensuring changes do not adversely impact corporate users/systems.
- Maintain and troubleshoot local site security fob and surveillance systems
- Examines current and submitted documentation for accuracy and completeness and addresses gaps in existing documentation.
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Foster and maintain excellent communications with end users and other dept.
- Provide local hands-on support assistance for other IT teams/dept.
- Participate in the rotation of and perform end user trainings
- Participate in on-call rotation to provide emergency after-hours support to end users
- Perform other related duties as required by Management
The duties and responsibilities listed in this job description represent the major responsibilities of the position. Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned, as required. ERT reserves the right to amend or change this job description to meet the needs of ERT. This job description and any attachments do not constitute or represent a contract.