We are hiring a Principal Solutions Consultant for our Trial Oversight Solutions
The Solutions Consultant role will provide leadership in solution sales and architectural planning, driving solutions across multiple domains/ solution areas, as well as contributing to the future success of the business through innovations in technology.
The Solutions Consultant role will be responsible for leading the technical aspect of sales opportunities. This key role will conduct required analysis, problem definition, and oversee the delivery of messaging, solution demonstration and value presentation to prospects during the sales process.
The Solutions Consultant, along with engineering leaders within Data Analytics will lead and contribute to the definition of an overarching analytics strategy and architecture that will align analytics investments with the highest impact areas, while producing a suite of complementary models, tools, and technologies
The ideal candidate for this role will have a passion for all things data, analytics with a specific focus on clinical trials. This candidate should have a unique ability to provide strategic advantage for ERT through innovative solutions.
ERT is a global data and technology company that minimizes uncertainty and risk in clinical trials so that our customers can move ahead with confidence. With more than 45 years of clinical and therapeutic experience, ERT balances knowledge of what works with a vision for what’s next, so it can adapt without compromising standards.
As a key member of the commercial team for our Trial Oversight portfolio the Principal Solutions Consultant role will involve the following;
• Evangelize break through analytics solutions through adoption of big data, cloud native technologies, Machine learning and Data Science
• Partner with Product and Engineering leadership to establish an architectural plan across multiple solution areas, in consideration of the product roadmaps
• Embrace and influence domain driven design and architecture principles of security, scale, uptime and reliability
• Partner with business leaders to provide expert technical advice and influence strategic decision making
• Guide and mentor engineering teams to raise collective technical expertise
• Demonstrate a strong bias for architecture principles balanced with tactical timelines, cost and risks
• Contribute to architecture guiding principles, development standards, training and hiring
Our candidate profile for the role of Principal Solutions Consultant will pocess a mixture of the following skills, experience and qualifications
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.